Sunday 13 January 2013

3D animation Maya tutorial 1 Truck

For our new brief we are making 3d animations.

So the first tutorial in Maya (3d animation program) I followed a tutorial on how to make a basic truck I found this fairly alright and to me felt like I was making a truck for a video game or similar.

 This is the truck by following the tutorial and I'm happy with it, however at the end of the tutorial our tutor asked to add things, and save it as a new project which was the modded truck and this is what mine came out as.




I felt a lot happier when I was making the mods/extras because I wasn't following the tutorial however without that tutorial the extras wouldn't have been possible. 

Overall I feel like this is defiantly going to be a good module and I can't wait for the next tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment