Monday 25 February 2013

Death Battle

Death Battle is a show where they get pop culture's favourite characters to fight in a epic battle to the death.

Why have I chosen this because the animation which they do for each battle over the years they have got funding for better animation up to the point where they are using 'MAYA' which is what I'm using at the moment to create my lego man's adventure.

This is the death battle between Goku and Superman the most anticipated battle ever.
Sadly I'm dissappointed at who won but it's just for fun and the facts add up so... Meh
However what I got out of this is that if I work hard enough in maya and no doubt there is more maya work to come my animations could possibly look like the ones in this.



I really like the way they have made Goku in this and his textures and hopefully I can make this at some point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment