Saturday 2 March 2013

Research & Development 2

Development for my area, for my lego man to be in.
Recently I was playing Zelda twilight princess (Game) and I was up to a area in the game called the Sacred Grove, now I really like this area because it's a ruined old temple in the forest then I suddenly decide I should try and create this area for my lego man.
 Now I really do like this because of the way it looks and has a feeling of adventure to it and as you progress there is a sword at the end so I might also base my idea and story to be similar to this but lego version.
Browsing the internet for images of swords for the lego man I came across this which is some really nice random art sadly I don't know who did it but the setting is in a forest and this is the type of imagery  i'm looking for.

 This is the finished non coloured or lighting of my stage but to me it has a zelda ish vibe to it and i'm loving it.
As I progress with my stage/area it becomes more and more fun, also looks amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment