Friday 2 November 2012

Character design in T-pose, Side and Back positions


Here is my character, Sir James Thompson in a T-pose, side position, and back position





Also I did a pose for this character.
However the body proportions in this pose are incorrect because the upper body is much longer than it should be therefore making the legs look short.




Evaluation of this project.
I enjoyed this project because it allowed me to design my very own character with a full background and his traits. However when I make my next character I will look at some anatomy to get proportions correct and also add a lot more detail to him, an example of this would be the coat and to put a pattern on it and add detail to the hat; finally I will look at different colours because these are nice but I don't think they are very appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment