Monday 10 December 2012

Group video Ideas and Editing

In my group there is Dan Smith, Meg Sugden, and Androu Hargate.
We had a look at some videos on Youtube to get inspiration for the theme guilt.

For this film I was editing so in this video so I liked the transition between the present and the flashback and will be good if we put a flash back in our film. The next one is done by Tom ska who I like a lot called 'the confession'

This video shows guilt but it's not serious at all, because its funny I don't think is a good way to go because guilt is meant to be sad like the first film and I think other groups in the course will make there films funny.

Before we filmed any of this I looked at some editing stuff. Some of these effects makes the film look really good and have a powerful effect, so I have looked over youtube to find someone who is showing editing effects and the best one I found in my opinion is 'Final Cut King'

I found this very interesting as it could be useful for highlighting the key object/area of something e.g. gun. Therefore if our film is black and white to give more effect of guilt and then show something interesting like the blood on sin city which we could use.




No comments:

Post a Comment