Sunday 19 May 2013

Abosrb Making a pet mech with Vaughan Ling

In a copy of Imagine FX Xmas 2012 he takes you though how to make a pet mech.

 I believe this will be a good start on making my level over summer, also adding a dog mech as a object/asset in the level. He starts by making rough outlines and finding source images on the internet and a template, therefore a lot of images. In this at part 7 when he starts to colour in the dog's head with metal  he was of to use light metal for the main body and dark metal for the lattice. On the reflective material, diffuse shading becomes subtle and reflections dominate the surface. I also noticed on this picture he has used highlights on the tight corners to make the shape.

I will defiantly try this over summer and use it on the Mech dog and other metallic object in my concept art for my level project.

No comments:

Post a Comment