Sunday 19 May 2013

Dishonored

Overview of this game. You are the once-trusted bodyguard of the empress. framed for her murder and driven by revenge, you must become an infamous assassin, know only by the disturbing mask that has become your calling card.
In this I like and dislike the whole silent protagonist because in the game you play as Corvo who is well known as the "lord protector" but in the first 5 mins the empress gets stabbed and saying I didn't do it, but nope his a silent protagonist which I thought was a 'great' (sarcasm).  Dishonored's world is well build and great backstory gives it life in this steampunk world however the characters in the game feel robotic and show little emotion with all of them having massive foreheads!

(huge foreheads!)


Overall the main mechanic of this game is the stealth which is incredibly good and works well but I've heard its similar to "Thief" a game which I haven't heard about and might play at some point.

Recently Bethesda have released some downloadable content called the knife of Dunwall which looks interesting and I will defiantly review it later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment