Monday 13 May 2013

pictures of level


My level is a town which i was originally medieval however because I created my own wall to me it looks more futuristic which I like. In contrast the timber and stone building look more realistic and i like the contrast in texture. Combined with the simplistic look of my figures it now suggests to me a time in the future possibly following a third world war.  This could be a futuristic town where people are re-building their lives and are celebrating there early success with the festival of lights.

Most games are set in medieval times or war zones/ battle zones. There some set in the future so possibly i should consider developing this in a futuristic way instead of my original medieval idea



This is a Arial shot of my level.



This building above is my achilles heel because I cannot get it right!






No comments:

Post a Comment