Tuesday 14 May 2013

Looking at game company Team 17

Team 17 is a game company best known for making the "worms"series.
It was a series of artillery strategy computer games. The player takes control of a small platoon of earth worms with a funny and bright personality. The art style of this game is cartoon animation which I like because I aim for a cartoon style in my game.

My personal opinion of this game is that it's fun and exciting but it does feel like this was a bit of a gimmick compared to Team 17's earlier games, because they where a lot more serious.

The last worms game I have played is "worms revolution" in which this game introduced a physics engine to the game to have water wash away enemies. This is also going back to the basics of worms away from the 3d battlefields before, and the new squeaks to help it get absolutely chaotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment